Friday, October 26, 2007

A Cry for help


emily emily

myspace.com/emilyisinlove7

Oct 21, 2007 7:48 PM 9:48:00 PM
Body:
hi i found you on faces of ms.org
im 23 year old female who believes i have ms
i had to quit my job as a cna because of my dizziness and fatigue
i went to the neurologist last year and had an mri
it came back that i had a lesion on my brain
i had a spinal tap done and they told me they couldnt diagnois me at the moment right now i lost my job so i currently have no insurance i have severe numbness and tinglind in my hands and feet and it interferes with my daily activitys
i have delt with chronic fatigue and loss of energy for 2 years now
what are your symptoms and what do you think i should do ? is there any way i could get some type of insurance a cheap plan or anything im writting people to see what they think i should do and asking them how there doing with this illness
thank you so much for your input and for reading this
Emily

No comments: